Thursday, February 5, 2009

Freebies for you...who doesn't like free things?

For those of you newer to my blog, this is a freebie weekly addition that I am testing.
Feel free to come back tomorrow for my regularly scheduled programming....which will either be a great $5 hutch redo, or some easy dinner ideas, while making extra to freeze, of course. :)

Since it's the beginning of the month, the coupon.com widget on my sidebar has been refilled. Take advantage of some great ones this month. If you have kids still in diapers, there is a Huggies $5 and a $3 coupon....that's incredible, but those will go fast.
Plus, there are some coupons for Free Diet Dr. P, yogurt, cereal, "fun food" items that my children love, and many more. This is always my easiest couponing of the month, just print and save.
Plus, even though the top says they don't double, my local stores doubled all of them, and I got
*edited - it was brought to my attention that the free Dr. Pepper isn't showing up - they must have printed at the max. Print early next time.

*******************************************************************************
As I went to my mail box this week, I realized that I have been enjoying many fun freebies that I have signed up for, but I haven't been sharing them since I didn't know if you would like this kind of thing. I have just started getting my samples, and I kind of wanted to test the water.
It's warm, so jump on in.
Some of you love deals, some of you don't...this is for those of you who love fun free things in your mailbox, with minimal work. For the few seconds it takes me to fill these out, I have been enjoying the great perks that my mailman brings me each week.


Signing up for these freebies, I have yet to receive much spam, but one thing I have done is to set up a separate free email through gmail or yahoo...do something like jensfreebies@gmail.

It only takes 30 seconds, and then you can sign up for things like this to your heart's content and never worry about getting any solicitations mixed in with your personal emails. I love that option.
Just this week, I have enjoyed a free Quizno's sub, free subscription to Martha Stewart, and two wonderful coupon booklets from Pillsbury and Betty Crocker.
Once a week, I'll post about these offers, making sure that they're all things that I would like as well.
If you're not the freebie kind of gal, just come back tomorrow. :)


So here are my picks for this coming week.
1. I can't wait to get these free Warm Delights brownies. I got these last month when I had a coupon, and they are just the right size (for when you don't want to eat your whole chocolate bday cake. :)
Sign up here for the Betty Crocker newsletter and you'll get these for free, plus lots of great ideas and future coupons. They may ask a few questions to match up your coupon needs.


Added late: Go here to get one free SUNDAE from Baskin Robbins through the end of the month

Cbm_coupon



2. And if you don't want the brownies or sundae, then at least treat yourself to one of these because you're worth it. I don't have a Bob Evans near by, but I know one of you surely can take advantage of this sweet deal good through March 11. I wish I could join you. This will come to your email. :)
Caramel mocha bob evans
Go here to get your coupon for a free Caramel Mocha at Bob Evans.

3. Great tasting coffee is one of those things that you just can't get a good coupon for. I buy Starbucks in bulk at Sam's Club. Yes, and it's worth every penny. But I can promise you that the opportunity to have 3 boxes for $3, it's also worth every dollar. I've loved their free coffee pot 2 different times over the years. That deal is on my side bar :) Just don't forget to cancel future shipments, if you choose not to continue.




6. I love Cleansing cloths, but unless I get them playing my "CVS game", they're priced out of my range. Try them for free. Dove(R) Cleansing Cloths help refresh your skin while Neutrogena(R) Cleansing Cloths repair and heal your skin. Get a sample.
Click Here



7. I had a hard choice with this one from easybakewear...you can pick from pans, an adorable apron set, and even a tart warmer.
Pick one of yours for free.


8. I've mentioned before that I have gone back to working out. The only reason I have continued is because of accountability. The only reason I am posting this offer is because when I lived in WI, Bally fitness center helped me lose 20 lbs. If you've been debating whether you want to give it a try, find a friend and take advantage of a free week.
Bally's Free Trial Membership

9. I just added this deal late since I just found it and am THRILLED! I typically buy two Entertainment books each year. The coupons pay for themselves with one outing, and now they have slashed them by 50%. You can check it out & see what they offer in your area.
I love Whole Foods, and there's a $5 coupon for it which I will use this week. :)



My goal is to learn how to do more home improvement projects. Home Depot will PAY you $10 to take their "do it herself workshop" this month. I want to tile behind my oven, but can I?
Home Depot
If you are getting into this, and want an even ten giveaways, I have some more freebies posted here.

15 comments:

Heathahlee said...

Thanks, Jen! I LOVE freebies.

I just printed out my coupons, but no Diet Dr. Pepper in them. : ( Oh well...I know I'll get some other good deals with the other ones!

Ruthanne said...

I'm always up for some freebies!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

I'm always interested in freebies!

However...for some reason most of the freebies I sign up for never make it to my mailbox. Now why would that be?

Christi said...

Thanks for all the great links!

Amanda from Faith, Food and Family said...

That's a great tip about the seperate email address. I should have did that a long time ago. Then I wouldn't have so much junk mail coming to my inbox. Thankfully my spam folder catches mnost of it but sometimes it catches important emails as well.
Thanks for the great post!
God bless,
Amanda

Becky said...

Thanks so much! I am just jumping into coupons, freebies, and such. I appreciate your help!!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Good Morning, Balancing Beauty and Bedlam,

I am so glad you are sharing with us these freebies..how fun and wonderful! A free carmel mocha...I knew this was going to be a good day!

Sandy toe

Heathahlee said...

Thank you for posting that link, Jen! But, as luck would have it, my printer is not printing properly! : (

We SO need a new one!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Jen...Just printed off a bunch of the coupons...

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

You are such a peach show us all these wondeful offers. I've been getting free samples lately and printing coupons...I just love getting those little treats in the mail. The real bummer, for me is, that I live in Canada right now and so many offers are not available for us...including all the ones you posted today. Grrr. If you happen to run across anything that also works for Canada, will you post it? Thanks Jen! I just love your blog!!!

Staci Loalbo said...

your like oprah...only better!! ;)

Amanda said...

I just want you to know that I'm actually going to use some coupons from your blog! I've never been a coupon user, but I'm taking baby steps. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Come by and check it out again - I'm having a giveaway to celebrate my new blog!

emily freeman said...

GIRL! You are like, the DEAL. Great info.

emily freeman said...

AND I'm so sick I wasn't able to make it to your party...but I had a nice chat with your sweet sis in love and told her to hug you big for me. I hope she did. I love you friend and I hope your day was fabulous. You don't look a day over 25. For real. I want to be you when I grow up.

HouseMama said...

Hi Jen - I've looked over your posts and I can't find your recipes for a couple meals I'd love to try. I might have just missed them though. Would you consider putting them in a link on your sidebar (it might be too much work, so please don't if it is)? Here's the meals that have piqued my interest: dream spaghetti, quick chicken and chips casserole and white chicken chili casserole. Thank you sooooo much!