Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Sunday Moment

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

(I reveled in this stolen moment. I captured my daughter from afar basking in the warmth of the sunlight and wonder of it all...this is such an image of sheer joy; joy shared in the little things)

I heart Faces - category "wonder"

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture!

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

I love that picture! The warmth of the sun.....

we should take that to heart and also "revel" in the warmth of the "Son", amen?

savvycityfarmer said...

I love the overflow part of this verse...
We may find enough "Son" here today to experience this warmth.

Kristen said...

I love this picture! And I love this verse - it is the life verse my parents chose for me years ago. I echo what Just Me says...may we revel in the warmth of the Son today.

Lisa said...

Perfect! To just bask in the warmth of our Father.


Lisa Q

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura said...

Beautiful girl, beautiful picture.
You are truly blessed. :)
((Hugs)) laura

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

oops, so sorry to my sweetie Accomplished Woman...I did not mean to delete that. Was trying to enable comments and rearrange something...oops.

Melinda said...

I can almost feel the warmth myself! Great job!!

Melinda B

Randi said...

This is simply beautiful! Great expression as she experiences the fresh air and sun (and "son")!

Kristin said...

Great picture! Makes me wish spring were here!

Kerry said...

REALLY nice photo! It just makes me want to be there basking in that sun too. Great capture!

Joannof10 said...

I can just feel the warmth in this photo!

Christi said...

Love this. Was that disney I saw in the background? You can just make it out and it doesn't take away from the focus point of that darling kiddo.

Unknown said...

What a very beautiful picture. Definitely a wonder filled moment! Are you at Disney World? I think I see the Castle in the background. That is certainly a place with LOTS OF WONDER all around : ).

Tracey said...

Wow! Makes me thing about summer time! Very nive job on capturing wonder!

Barber Family said...

Great capture!

Carebear said...

lovely girl - lovely picture and caption and verse selection. Brought me a smile, so thank you!

Katarina said...

love the expression.

Jennifer said...

Great picture. It's so nice to see them savoring the joys of life!

Rhonda said...

I love this picture!
It is "wonder"ful! Love the verse too!