Whenever I see $0.75 cereal coupons, I stockpile my cereal reserve. I wait for the store to offer them on sale and then use my coupons. You may print two of each from each computer in your home. Printing from my sidebar shares a penny with me, so I appreciate your extra support rather than just printing them directly from their site. :)
Also, if you haven't signed up with coupons.com, they will send you additional reminders.
I haven't shared many CVS deals lately because I had SO many items from last year, I haven't been shopping weekly. But I need to start restocking some necessities, so here are some deals from this week. Shop today or tomorrow, to receive the "through Tuesday" deals.
If you are new to the "how I get free items at CVS", watch my spontaneous tutorial that I made last year. I give many tips between the two posts, so read both and watch. :)
******CVS THROUGH TUESDAY ECB DEALS******
Neutrogena Cosmetics--on sale Buy One, Get One Free (prices start at $7.99) (Look for these coupons)
$1.00 off Neutrogena Eye/Lip Cosmetics (exp 9/6/09) 7/26/09 RP
$2.00 off Neutrogena Face Cosmetics (exp 9/6/09) 7/26/09 RP
$3.00 off any Neutrogena Cosmetics product - All You magazine (Aug ed)
$4 off $20 facial skin care readyfill coupon booklet
$5 off $15 Skin Care CRT (CRT are additional coupons printed at the end of your receipt)
$0.98 each after coupons
Buy 1 Aussie Shampoo, Conditioner, or Styler at $2.99, Get $2 ECBs
$1.00 off Aussie (request by mail) http://www.aussie.com/ (this coupon would've made it free but it won't come in time. Go to special offers and they will send you a sample pack as well. :)
$.99 after ECB
Buy 1 Coppertone NutraShield Sun Care at $6.99
Print $5 off coupon from Coppertone here
$1.99 after coupon (or less if you find the $3/$15)
$1.50 off Any Coppertone product CVS Peelie attached to the NutraShield Coppertone bottles --
My side bar has a $2.00 off Coppertone NutraShield printable (right now)
$3/$15 sunscreen CRT --
$5.00 off $15 Skin Care CRT
$.49 or $1.99 after coupons
******WEEKLY ECB DEALS******
Buy 1 Lifelock DVD Starter Kit at $2.99, Get $2.99 ECBs
Free after ECBs
$4 ECB wyb Schick Slim Triple ST3 disposable razors for delicate skin 8ct. $6.99 (Limit 1)
$3.00 off Schick Disposable Razor 8/16/09 SS
$1.00 off Schick Disposable Razor 8/23/09 SS
$1.00 off Schick Disposable Razor All You magazine (Aug ed) --
Free after ECBs
Buy 1 Scope Outlast (750ml) or Crest with Scope Outlast Toothpaste at $3.49, Get $2.50 ECBs (Limit 2)
Use $1/1 Crest coupon from the 8/30 P&G insert (some areas only got $0.50/1 or $0.75/1 coupons)
Free after ECBs ($0.25)
*Deal Idea*
Use 3 $1/1 coupons from the 8/16 RedPlum insert
$0.83 per bag after coupons and ECBs
Buy 1 Revlon, Nailine or Fing’rs Artificial Nails (excludes glue) at $3.89, Get $3 ECBs (Limit 1)
$0.89 after ECBs
Buy 1 CoverGirl Clean Liquid Foundation or Pressed Powder at $4.99, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Buy 2 and use B1G1 coupon from the 8/30 P&G insert
Plus, use a $1/1 coupon from the 8/30 P&G insert
$0.98 each after coupons and ECBs
Buy $15 worth of Clean & Clear Products, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 1)
*Deal Idea*
Buy 3 Clean & Clear Products at $4.99 each
Use 3 $2/1 printable
Spend $8.97 plus tax out of pocket, Get $5 ECBs
$1.49 each after coupons and ECBs
Thanks Money Saving Mom for some of your deal ideas