Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Freebie fun...deals and steals

Thanks for such a wonderful response to Tasty Tuesday's new location.
Check out the 50 people who linked up with fabulous recipes.
I had so much fun and look forward to doing this each week, but it has kept me from getting to my fun deals and steals alerts. :)
So let's get to it!

(As I will continue to do this weekly, some people have wondered what I do about giving my email address. When signing up for freebies, feel free to use a generic email account. The majority of these freebie offers do not send multiple emails, but a few do. I made a generic email in 30 second using gmail.)
***********************************************
Do you have a blessing still in diapers?
Huggies just reloaded more diapers/Pull up coupons.
Print them from my left hand side bar, click "see all coupons," scroll and select.
****************************************************

****************************************************
I LOVE THIS BOOK. These summaries typically run $9.
Click here for your Free Book Summary: "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People - Powerful Lessons in Personal Change"

**************************************************************************
Go here to get a free sample of Laundry Powder from Linens Limited.
This freebie will go quickly.
*****************************************************
Register and get access to Slim-Fast meal and fitness planning tools, advice from Registered Dietitians, online Buddy system, and savings offers. This is a great idea! Click below.
Slim-Fast
******************************************

Remedy Life Magazine
********************************************************************
SOME OF MY FAVORITE REPEATS!
Sign up here for GREAT recipe ideas, plus they often send coupon links.
Betty Crocker Spring Recipes
********************************************
Gevalia is one of my favorite deals ever. I got my very first coffee maker from them, and it's still going strong.
They offer a free stainless steel coffee maker for trying their coffee membership. Click picture for this great deal.

*************************************************

10 comments:

Kat said...

I was going to email you with this, but I couldn't get the contact thingy at the top to work?? And this comment is not in regards to this post (not that we don't love that you scout out deals for us), but a post from July of 2008. I was taken there by the cute goat laying on the lawn furniture to the right titled Bedlam Moments. (That is a CUTE goat.) Anyway, I LOVED your post about blueberry picking and dancing in the rain. It touched my heart so that I have linked to it in my post today. Oh may I become the Mom who choses Joy and to dance in the rain! Thank you :)

Kat said...

Okay. I don't know my left from right. The goat is on the left. I just got all caught up in his cuteness that I lost myself ;)

southerninspiration said...

Thanks, Jen!!!

Suzanne
I have used VistaPrint on numerous occasions!!

Crystal said...

I am new to your blog and it has tons of information, I could spend hours here, but unfortunately today I must clean. Love that Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle. Thanks for sharing.
I am adding you to my blogroll.

Have a great day!
Crystal

Shannon said...

Thanks for all the links! You're the best!

Marci said...

Great blog!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the info!

Jo said...

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for your wonderful posts ~ I'm a new reader and enjoy all the fun and helpful tips you provide!

Jo

Anonymous said...

Hi - Enjoy your site especially the thrifting and ideas to update an item.
Thought I would mention that your Button to put on my blog or others has something wrong with the link. You might want to check it out - I would enjoy putting it on my side bar.

Anonymous said...

Well, I tried numerous times and your button just isn't working. I know it's not on my end...I added 2 others without a hitch. I try again another time.