With fall scheduling in full force, pondering why I am barely keeping my head above water in certain “family manager” roles has been a topic.
My conclusion? I don’t have a plan.
Now, mind you, I am not a “write everything I do down” kind of a gal, I love the carefree aspects of life. Yet I am letting the weeks get the best of me without being intentional in some of the little things. Typically it’s the little things that I LOVE, but these days, it’s the little things not done that are getting me.
***********************************************
We're working on getting all of the subscriber's feeds moved over to my new home, so if you want to see my plan for the day come on over here.
Remember...I've MOVED to http://www.beautyandbedlam.com.
2 comments:
Something's not working right with the feed on your new site.
I've tried 2 or 3 times to subscribe to the new feed (even by directly clicking on a link on the new site), but it always shows up in the Reader as your old feed.
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem ??
I love your blog, and definitely want to keep reading! :)
You have won an award http://www.myredapron.com/2009/10/honest-scrap-award.html
Post a Comment