Don't forget to link up for Tasty Tuesday at my new home -
http://www.beautyandbedlam.com
I'll have the post up by 11:00pm EST.
If you have my button on your sidebar, you don't need to do a thing.
I've been tricky like that and have been forwarding you all to www.inpassionatepursuit.blogspot.com, but that is just too difficult to remember.
Many of you have been so kind to enter Balancing Beauty and Bedlam onto your blogroll.
I would love it if you could take one minute and correct the new blog address. :)
We are not quite done, but it just wouldn't be "me" if I led you over to a brand new perfectly finished site, would it? Continue to watch for the changes over the next few weeks.
The powers that be are just waiting...for me.

2 comments:
Whooo hoo!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hang out at your new site!!! Blessings!
You have the code wrong (in this post) to your new site - you have too many ///
I'll be there!!!
~TidyMom
Post a Comment