Friday, October 30, 2009

Coupon Preview - just for you

It's the first Sunday of the month, which means there's an additional P&G coupon insert. YEA!

Are you wondering if you should buy additional papers? Check the Sunday coupon preview below to see what's included. A wonderful way that I am saving more time with my binder is by using this preview resource. I clip the coupons that I KNOW I will use, but leave the rest of the inserts in the accordion section of my binder. Then I check back here when I compare my weekly store fliers. It saves a LOT of time.

Click below to see what you may need to buy.


And then head on over to my new home for more details, since you may be missing out on a weeks worth of posts. :)

2 comments:

MommaHarms said...

Please, how do we link to your new home? Every time I try it reverts to this.

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

me too. I can't see your new home...